Bradley G. Nykamp is a founding partner of Peterson Nykamp Law, LLC and has over 17 years of practice experience primarily in the area of Civil Litigation. Bradley has practiced in both state and federal courts. Bradley has vast experience in creditor’s rights and collection law and represents national clients as well as local businesses and individuals. Bradley has assisted many clients in other areas of the law as well and has experience in both trial courts and appellate courts.
Education & Academic Achievements
- Bachelor of Science – Utah State University (Cum Laude)
- Juris Doctor – University of Idaho
- Member of Idaho Law Review, University of Idaho
- Licensed in Arizona, Idaho, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
- United States District Court (Utah)
- United States District Court (Idaho)
Clientele & Areas of Practice
- Creditor Rights: Mr. Nykamp’s main area of focus is Creditor’s Rights. Mr. Nykamp represents clients in consumer and commercial collections.
- Business Law: Business organization and formation, commercial litigation, buy/sell, construction law.
- Estate Planning: Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorney, Medical Power of Attorney, estate beneficiary disputes.
- Personal Injury: Auto accident or other injury.
- Family Law: Divorce, Custody, Adoption.